zaterdag 3 augustus 2013

Home is we're the heart is 03/08/13

Yes, just arrived at my home. Its 11 at night and its warm and dark here. Bit shacky after my trip from Heide to here as from about Deventer onwards apparently my back light did not work. I didn't notice until people were flashing with their headlights in my mirrors and even a guy on a different stroke tried to make clear hanging halve out of his window that my lights didn't work. By this time it was 10 o'clock and dark.

It was a wonderfull day today at the my friends home in Germany. I had a good sleep but was during the night awakened by the rain falling on my tent. I pitched my tent in the back of their big garden. As my shoes were still outside I rushed out of my tent and found my shoes and other things that were hanging over my motorbike.

The weather was again hot but not as hot as yesterday.

I left their home at about 18.45 from the north part of Osnabruck. Her husband had looked on the map and gave me a nice route thru Germany to the Dutch boarder.  

1 opmerking:

  1. Welcome home!
    Lekker uitslapen.......

    liefs, mama X
    aka Taffy-mum

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen