The countdown has started and i'm not keeping up counting. Every day i wake up and my mind filles up with the next things that has to be done. Slowly but sureley things are getting in order and can be crossed off on my things to do list. I'm not at all a writer on the list making thing as all is filled in my head so that i cannot forget or lose my list. Which means that lately the energy is run out quickly and the sleep needs to be taking care off.
Having at this moment no partner and no daughters around me i'm completly fallen back onto myself. No one is giving me critical advice or a direct opinion. I need to make my own choices. I find that sometimes very hard to come by and then wondering if i'm doing the right things and that scares the shit out off me.
I'm not used to this and for the first time learning to trust myself on this matter and following my gut feeling makes me aware that this is a very precious gift that we all have within us. Learning to listen is making me and letting me into the right choices and decisions at this moment in time. I'm very gratefull for this as it is at this moment my true compass that i can follow and will be following for the rest off my life.
Today I have in the planning to get my motor sorted. On advice I will be going to Kenny the jetfighter engineer in retirement who has a garage where he has taking motorbikes off all sorts to maintain in his care. This afternoon I have a appointment, thumbs up!
I think this will be an excelent place for my bike.
![]() |
| http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-lock_braking_system |
But before I ride off to Den Dolder I will first go to the BMW dealer in Alphen aan de Rijn after i wrote my complain about the little panic gadget. I will be welcomed by the owner...................

Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten