This week was a very very special week. Somehow things are constantly falling into place................I'm amazed how it is working and that it is working!
The advice and people crossing my path is amazing and completly new to me. I'm so much rewarded with kindness, love, caring and above all helping me out in many different ways off support, advice, borrowing and given gifts wether it is spiritual or in material ways on this unusual voyage that i'm on.
I have cancelled my appointment with my BMW garage in Amsterdam, they are asking the jackpot! Jaap, Roel and a guy I met in my new meditationgroup made me see sence and are helping me out with my two weeled machinary.
Next week will be again in the care of my motorbike and my pasport.
So far so good....................monday the 1st of July or de 2nd will be my departure day. The pressure is building up.
There is a strange light outside at this moment and the wind is strong and wild. The roofs have a deep but brite orange color and the sky with dark greybleu clouds are building up towards a rainy night in Georgia.
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten