Here she is my iron horse.
This will be my horsepower for the next couple off weeks bringing me into places where I have never been, seen or could dreamed of.
Scandinavia is completly new to me.
Yes i have a steady affair with my BMW F650CS for the last couple off years. Its one of the few relationships that hasnt givin me any hassle at all whereby I can conclude that this one is very lucky and here to stay!

Today the 18th of June and on my way to Eindhoven and Tilburg as i had a excursion from school, I passed Geldermalsen. As I was told there is a good, cheap, allround tyre garage called Sabra and putting my money where my mouth is I went and spent..................on a new front tyre
Bridgestone T30.
The old one's profile was less then 2 mm which is ok for now but not for this long trip.

It was hot today the first one since last year and even now late at night its still very warm. We are not used to this heat. The riding i did with full gear on and between the heavy traffic was not comfortably to say the least.


A while back stupidly enough I had bought a gadget, Ctek, for my battery at this so called "lady'snight" for BMW womenriders at this BMW dealer In Alphen aan de Rijn. Apparently, yes I am a sucker for ripoff as it comes to show, this gadget is screwed onto my battery and hanging on the side. There you can see on the flickering light if all is ok or not. Mine is mostly on the red flickering which means my battery is on its end. I could not believe this and I started to worry when ever i see this red light and i can tell you that is very often the case.

Whilst waiting in the heat I spoke about my concern off my gadget, the redlight and something about filling up with water?
Bob, thats the owner I suspect, was ever so kind and dismantled the whole front to check my battery. Yes!! nothing wrong with the damm thing................it was 12.3 volts which is perfect Then he jumped into his car to get a bottle off distilled water to fill up my battery. Blaimy he didnt even charged me for this work he done.
I must admit that i was terribly pleased with his actions and he toulk away my worried mind. I told him about my trip and that i was very happy about the good service that he gave. There for I will anounce his website here on the link button. Honestly they were ever so kind and brilliant service what more does a lady wants! He was all ears.............................. and gave me a big smile. It feels good that these kind peoples are still around as society hardens and kindness needs to be payed apparently. Society here with all the wealth is getting poorer by the decade on principles kindness respect and caring.
I'm mad at myself for being a stupid proto type slaughter chicken and i'm angry at the BMW dealer for the ripoff. I will call them today or tomorrow.
According to Bob's his opinion the gadget is faulty and is nothing but a trouble shooter for panic attacks!!

Wow, she is really impressing, your horsie.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenAnd I am a sucker for feelgoodstories like this one about your helper today!