woensdag 10 juli 2013

A rainy prayers morning

Up at 4.15, Anita stayed up all night, I was sleeping soaking wet in the hall way to the terrace so did Lisa and Iris, two beautifull girls from Ostria and on their way to become very wise old ladies later in live.

I love these two young woman, they are powerful. they both have knowledge and are learning fast about ancestors,old mythology, nature, and  shamanism. 

Anita and Maya kept the whole night the wake in the pouring rain. It was their special moment with the fire. The grandfather of fire must have been happy with all these female energy as it was strong fire whilst the heavens busted open.

 As soon I was a bit woken up I send her to bed upstairs to the hotel room 7060.

The rain just stopped and the sky was already for a while full with light and no rain.

Nora left pretty soon and Iris just woke up too. We both our feminine energies where open and we both went our own way with clearing cleaning rejusting and saging, smudging everything clean. 

The fire we big and strong. Steward was unbelievably happy with our care and soon at 7 we went down for breakfast.

The grandmotehrs will hold a prayer ceremony at about 9. All set and done just 30 min before hand the  clouds busted open and we ran all the sage, cedar, tabaco, the waters, the caffe of grandmother Florademayo, the gifts to be blessed and the cloths inside.

Lisa and iris would stand outside on either side to sage everyone that comes through. Then they came for their room is opposite the terrace where the Holyfire is. The terrace has wooden flonders which are very slippery when wet. Steward gave me an umbrella and told me what to do..........my goodness.......

I escorted grandmother Rita from the Pineridge Rez, south dakota usa, towards the Holyfire and I stood right next to her when she spoke out her prayers in Lagota language. On every corner she gave the fire Sage cedar and tabaco with holy water and caffe. It was if I was rolling on her prayers. She smiled when we walked back and thanked me. 

The next grandmother who came out was grandmother Rita from Alaska, she is a bundle of love and joy. Everyone starts to cry when she speaks. Her heart is so pure and honest. Even thinking of her makes me cry as I fill up with her love. I escorted her too and was involved right next to her holding her hands so she would not fall whilst she was saying her prayers and she felt so light and frail. She is honestly such a fun character.

The third was the ever so kind and smiling but strong woman grandmother Julietta. She is beautifull and has the fire in her. She always says hello to me even in distance when we see each other she waves at me. I love her too. 

Grandmother Florademayo is a very very strong woman and she kindly refused me and also the sageing. Stupidly Steward on the end said something to her and she told him that he was in her way and he need to get out. She was still in her ritual of praying when walking away from the fire with your back turned NOT to the fire.

Grandmother Maria Alice wanted to do hers also alone and kindly sayed  refused me too.

They all went straight into their private counsil across the terrace.

An hour later after I did my prayers around the Holyfire I saw Ilveta and got the keys. Now backhome in Bagaramossen with the subway I'm busy washing and drying my cloths etc. First time since I'm from home.

Silven will come in soon and I want to make pesto pasta, the food I have with me from home.

The supermarkets are here very expensive. The prices are about double as they are in Holland.

Yesterday was a good day and I will tell later....................

I will leave here at 16 hrs after some sleep first. Slept think only again 3 hrs. We are doing night work with garding and taking care of the Holyfire.


Me, Lisa, Steward Iris, Heidi, Anita, we are the fire warriors and caretakers of the Holyfire.

1 opmerking: