I slept okay and everything was wet. Thank goodness there was a lot of wind coming from the big lake were i was. Lot of Dutch people around me and that makes me always shuw a Dutch word for timid or shy and I would behave in a tough way. I don't have that with other northern cultures like the welsh Irish German or Italians etc.
The wind dryed up the tent and other stuff and by the time I left the camping the sun was shining and still is.
I felt very sad driving towards home. But then I was yet again taking by the beauty of this country and even here in the mc there is a Dutch young woman serving me and she lives here for the last 10 years and she doesn't want to go back home also. Yesterday met this young boy Wietze in Varmland provincial the he doesn't want to go back either. Loads are here because of the crowdedness of the lowland country. Holland is one big city and all the nature is cultivate by man. Air pollution no clean clear water and the sky at night is also polluted by lights. It's to crowded its to noisy it's to many rules and regulations that some of us suffocate.
I have the feeling I'm going back to prison and it makes my heart cry. This prison is my home and home ground where I should be safe and free but I never have or had that feeling.
I'm trying very hard to see this trip as a lesson and an intake of so many good things that it will be my duty to pick these lines up and walk my talk!
Many tell me here to come here as they need people like me who think alike as them. The caretakers of our waters nature and all living things. I met yesterday Maria Westerberg. She strongly told me to be part of them as she needs my voice as her voice is little and she wants to grow big. I have made met and made again connections here to work from home to built up a network to safe the ecosystem where we are all part of. Without this we would not survive but unfortunately not all think alike and many have to be waken up or get awareness. Money we can not live on we need water, trees to clean the air and healthy grounds to grow our food on. Money is needed in our society it is unfortunately not possible to live outside this money system so there is need for balance.
Without water we only survive 4 days then we dry out and die. Water is our first medicine and this should be free and clean for everyone and not from the supermarket in plastic bottles for a stupid price which the poor cant not afford. Don't forget poverty is a man made illness to keep society under control.
Shit it is raining! Pirkko she wrote on my Facebook about being rainy as she was worried about my falling yesterday as was slipping on a wet graffel road.
Sweden has given me good things. Good people good nature good weather and good vibes.
Wales.....is my home and I do not wish to go back to The Netherlands, too many people, too many rules, restrictions and not enough fresh air. But most of all there is not a patch of land in Holland that has been unturned, everything has been 'cultivated'. For the good of what?
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI have spoken to fisherman in Kjolleford and Alta in Finnmark, North Norway and it was a revelation to hear to what they had to say.
Unfortunately we cannot live without money and banks. Also we cannot live without water and harvest. So mankind needs to harbour what nature give us.
Drive home with due care; the memories of your trip are forever.
Love,
Taffy-mum X