donderdag 4 juli 2013

Camping Kollmar

JYesterday morning on the camping in Kollmar

Next to me were two English guys and then I found out that it was father and sun. Drove from Dunkirk to Hamburg dropped the car there and are now cycling around the area on highteck bikes with highteck tent and highteck cooking gear. The father was the one that spoke to me and that he had run the marathon in Leiden. Nice guys from Staffordshire.

Infront of me was a young French couple also on their bikecycles. In there twenties and so very kind. They been cycling for the last 4 months in a big circle from France around the eastside of Europe and now in north of Germany. 
I forgot to asked there names but we said our goodbyes and good luck when he came walking back and handed me over their card with their website. They have the same sort off blog as I have and they wanted to know how it all went with my motorbike and Sweden. At that moment I was in waiting off the German guy who went a way with my gearstick and not having a glow how things would work out. 
Such a nice couple and I'm happy to have met them for only a short moment in time.

That was the same though for that German guy off the rescue. He had welded my broken gear thing so I could get back on the road the catch my boot. 

These are all angels and they are teaching to have faith and trust in mankind.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Thanks for sharing!

    Pilgrims are poets who create by taking journeys. Richard R. Niebuhr

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen


  2. The more you give the more you receive. (Dalai Lama)

    Liefs, taffymum x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen