I was pretty shocked as she asked 1300 kronen which is nearly 180 euro/200 US dollars for one day and one night.
I think from that moment on I understood why the whole thing shifted from the North to the big city. I do understand that you need to charge an amount as she also needs to make somekind of an income but thought that this was way to high. That's why I loved the way the Grandmothers asked their fee as this was an amount which ment that everybody could be part of this event and not only the ones that have a big wallet. I truly believe that these messages should be heard by everyone as it concerns everyone, we are all connected...........
Funny enough on the Monday the 7th when we were in the Clarion Hotel in private ceremony sessions with the grandmothers Ann, she is from the American team the CSS ( the center for Sacred Studies ) gave in the afternoon a spontain ceremony by herself for us. In the circle were the Aurorasring members like Pirkko, Lisa, Isa, Ulla, Claus, etc and some volunteer workers. Ilveta and I we joined them on the terrace around the sacred fire. The sun was hot and full with light.
After the ceremony we stayed all in the circle and some started to tell about Sweden and Scandinavia. Ulla she then told the story about this old tree and the mountains the Scannies. Thereafter the whole continent was to be called Scandinavia. Then she talked about this tree the oldest tree of Sweden and the world. This tree has an age of nearly 10.000 years. It is a tree that grows low and it branches reaches long over the ground and where it touches her end branch like her tips of her vingers the ground. They would create roots that would grow into the ground. The mountains that ranches right to the north are the oldest of the world too. She was telling this with full pride and passion about her ground where she comes from.
When hearing this I knew I wanted to know more and later I looked all up on the Internet.
I have decided that I will go to this tree, the Old Tjikko. The root system is this age of nearly 10.000 years. The above is like a flower it grows new then dies and a new sprout will come up. I was told that the tree it self is not tall at all and it used to grow more in width then in length however over the decades by warming up climate the tree is growing now up instead of staying near to the ground.
A week later on Tuesday the 16th there was the last ceremony by the grandmothers in the stadthuis, cityhall, in Stockholm by the old oaktree there in the courtsquare inside on the right hand side corner.
It was a beautifull day and the children where there with all their soils and waters from where ever they came from. The granny's had their waters and home ground soils too. They blessed the water and the soil and united all the sands and united all the water. We do live on one planet Mother Earth and we share the same waters and grounds we walk on.
After the ceremony we went to the waterfront as Michal, the Israelian girl, asked me to go to Maja's place on my bike to fetch some stuff for her and while talking I looked up and saw these two people sitting peacefully in the sun on the bench overlooking Stockholm in the midst off all the sunny tourists who were running around. I decided to go to them and tell them my feelings how peacefully they were sitting there. I had seen them also at the open council and around the fire. They are a couple and she drummed also and he would wear the same red t-shirt "free hugs"
We had our talk and then they asked me what my plan would be aft the event. I told them about my trip to the old tree. They were impressed. Suddenly he stood up gave me his card and told me to keep in touch. Then he reached for his jeans pocket and opend his hand. There was a beautiful crystal and he asked me to keep safe this crystal. He explained me this is a cristal from the oldest waterfall from Switzerland and being touched by my mission he asked me to bring this gift to the old tree.
Both are from Switzerland and they have their own mediation spiritual center. We are going to keep in touch about my visit which truly has become a mission.
Telling this story to people and touching everyone I was given also a small bottle of united water that was blessed by the grandmothers in the water ceremony that morning at the cityhall. This water is ment to give to politicians around the world to make them aware of the pollution of our first medicine water. Without water we would survive 4 days and as we exist of 75% of water, how is it then possible we pollute our given waters.
My mission has started from the moment I heard this story about the Old Tjikko as I know now.
The united water and the old crystal from the oldest waterfall are in my care.

Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten