dinsdag 30 juli 2013

The Old Tjikko, 28/07/13

After I left the house this morning I quickly left for the Naturum. The weather was good and I parked my motor next to Sebastian's car in this special car park for the workers here on this national park. Later I would get all my stuff from his car onto my motor. Packing my motor does cost some time and also it has a system which I keep a hold on as that is the way it workes for me.

Last Friday in the morning I had walked to the waterfall and did my shopping in Sarna. I wanted to be back at 5 as the girls would be ready and we would go for the hicking. 
Just before we left Kat said that we had to wait till Sebastian was down with this group of 14 people. They all wanted to meet me as they where very surprised that I blessed the tree the day before and wanted to know all. I all ready gatherd from Kat that they wouldn't say where they all come from so that was a bit weird.

It was a strange group of people and the old woman held my hand tight and introduced her self. It all went very chaotic as the translator she would straight translate which was for me very confusing. Anyway I told how and why and then she said that that was the wrong reasons. I was completely flabbergasted and my hairs went straight up in my neck. This didn't feel good but in the meantime they had already asked me to bring blessed water from her the old Polish woman to the tree the next day and I said yes. Shit again on a mission which I succeded this morning. The group was weird and from all nations. They didn't wanted to say anything about their home grounds and I felt this was to pushy. Sebastian was a apple eye to her and when we left for the hicking he went with them to the spring. He called them the happy people and at this party where he was last night they finally told him where they came from.

Back to this morning. Thank goodness I was there early hardly anyone there and I walked straight to the top. Walked for ages and couldn't find the old grandmother of tree's. I remembered that when Sebastian toulk us up he made a decoide and that worked. I just could not find the tree. As this tree is very much wanted by all sorts of different reasons by many they are afraid that the tree gets damaged. They are very mistirioce about the where abouts so that people can't damage the tree. Very clever and I made after a big surge the disision to give the blessed water to a granddaughter of the Old Tjikko. I did this in my own special way and as soon as I did this and climbed down the steap mountain I knew I had to return home now. The missions are done and I need my time to get back home. Aim about 1600 km away from home and I don't want to get onto the motorway. The small roads I will take and also I decided to pass the exhibition of Sebastian's photographs and pass also the shop/ atelier of Maria Westerberg towards Götenburg in the south west of Sweden.




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten