This was the river that I was lying next to with the morning sky.
Towards Särna the sky was filled with sunrays and as soon as I had filled my bike and went towards the 311 road the sky became dark blue. I drove fast and thank god I somehow missed the rains as the road infront where very wet.
Dirty stinking and no brushed teeth dying for a toilet and graving for a proper cuppa I sat on my bike towards Fulunäs and Sälen. This area looks like small Switzerland as all was in the glory off the ski resorts. It feels strange riding through these parts as I know how ski can be and now in summertime all is still. A sort off strange quietness hangs above these towns.
Then I went onto the 66 and by Åsen I crossed the bridge onto a small road going parallel with the 66 road taking me throu small villages and roads. Before I knew it I was on graffel..........for ages!
Åkra, V Amäs, V Tandö, Almberget, Fiskemaskstugan, Fämten, Gunhåberget, Fämtryan, S Torrbergssätern intill I finaly stopped at likenäs.
I'm going throu an part of Sweden which again takes my breath a way. Lakes hills forrests man held and seeing old ecosystems still alive and being part of our existence.
likenäs is a small town. Very tidy and with green lawns and one supermarket and a gasstation. I stopped at the tankstation and bought a coffee with a cinnamon cake bread thing which is here a ver common coffee cake.
Her toilet doesn't work and she told me to go to the supermarket. My goodness I had to run! Finally at the right end of the supermarket I got hold of the personnel toilet and what a releavement! Bought some stuff and drove away waving at these 4 kids who had parked their bikes next to my motor. They where very smiley and asked me all kinds of questions in Swedish which I could not return my answers .
From there I went to Ransby to the museum. By this time it was nearly 12 and it was hot. The sun burning on my shoulders and the coffee was cheap but good. This Norwegian Finnish guy Christian was a bundle of talks. He was painting the outside windows of this tiny museum. Everything was shut and would open tomorrow so he asked me for a cuppa coffee. I had some chocolate and we sat in the sun talking about Sweden and its happits. He was very funny and a bit in a shock as his last girlfriend was also Latin blooded and he just could not keep up with her wildness. He owns a Honda 600 motorbike and he advised me which way to go and take the small roads yes graffel roads!
The graffel is getting easier and I even drove in my third gear on some parts. Some I had to turn as the graffel was just layed and we just sunged into the ground as the layer was still to soft.
All these challenges are learning me a lot. My road always have been bumpy but I don't give up and bounce back every time. My Ki training helps and even on very hard bits of road I learn to focus and it pulls me to get to where I need to be. I need to do this more in my Dutch live as my living is there and I have to make it there to finally step out over the boarders of this low land.
I wanted to go free camping. This time free as in the wild without fear. I looked and drove looked and drove even ended up at somebody's summer house at a lake side garden but felt to much as trespassing and disided to find a proper campingside. Drove 30 km upwards and now I'm at this small camping all by my self. I might just have been into the forrest but to be honest that would have freaked me out. The darkness what I have seen here scares me and I do prefer to have open space instead of denced thickness of the woods. The bears and wolves are in these parts and even tough I know they won't harm me I have to deal with my own thoughts. These ones freak me out and the old fears where ever they came from need to be stepped over. It is for me a symbol to many fears I hold in my daily life and I have the need to overcome many.
Eventhough I'm alone and the bath/toilet are across the street my stuff is in this sort of theater open space hall and my bike just infront of my tent.
The challenge that I wanted to go for will have to wait till tomorrow. I have to do my third evert to realy be brave to camp out freely. The thought gives me thrills and I have to experience this finally in this beautiful land.
















Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten