donderdag 4 juli 2013

Frederikshavn - Oslo

On the boat, a big massive ship with a funny atmosphere on board. It feels like I'm in a big game machine parlor with loads of Norwegian and Danish people onboard. A big group off kids walking around in pirate suits and mothers running after them with colas and loads off sweets. Yes the blue eyed and blond mothers like to sweeten there babies.

I'm sitting at this bar on the 5th floor at the back off the ship. There is wifi and its the 1st time that I'm able to get some stuff written down for my blog.

It's a funny language and when in speaking I can't really understand them however I hear a lot the word fuckyou and I think this is a similar word that sounds like the English one but means sometime total different. 

Also here I see big people. Unhealthy and eating similar stuff to like mc Donald's even small children I have seen are big. They are near to obesity, terrible to watch and to think that all comes from the shit that our food is made off. I'm sure there is certain artificial stuff in there where some of us get addicted to just like smoking or drinking beside the emotional part. 

I find this quite shocking to see.

I'm on my way to Norway!..........I will arrive at 18:30 in Oslo tonight. 

This morning was fresh and awake just after halve past 5 and got straight up. Everyone is still asleep and its grey and misty outside. Made tea and coffee. Sorted out my things and repacked my bike. 

God, keys! I nearly got everything unpacked as I couldn't find the key of the hut which I needed to turn in at the reception. And with that just got in time for the ferrie. Got my tank fueled as the fuel in Norway is very expensive.

Getting onboard with the bike went well. Two guys helped me and safely got my bike fisked to the metal floor. Not many bikers onboard. 

I do feel very strong and I do like being on the road. My destination is for now Stockholm and I can't wait to meet the Sami group and the grandmothers. A couple off days left and this Sunday I will be at the hotel in the lobby waiting for the volunteer group to pick me up.

The weather is still very grey windy and cold. I do see in a very distance the Swedish coast passing by. Unfortunately I forget to bring along my iPad gadget to get my photos of my camera onto here. So we have to wait until I got a new device or a borrowed one. For now only the written stuff.

Something has happened onboard as there just arrived a rescue helicopter which flew near to my window to the upper deck.............


1 opmerking: